Thursday, July 16, 2009

How's it going?

There I was sitting in the A block 'Vindhya' conference room with 12 others, almost all of us trying not to fall asleep :P Ravi Dasari (an amazing guy!) walked in and said he wanted to talk to us. He gives us some random information, and then says 'So Pavithra and Ajith, you guys will be working on a project starting in two weeks'! And then I woke up! This happened 12 days into training! I still dunno if I should be shocked(about being selected), happy(about being SELECTED :P) or incredibly sad(about the long training and working hours to follow).

Other than that last week was incredibly strenuous, running all over the city like dogs to look for a roof over our heads after having to move out of the guest house! I've moved into a nice place in Miyapur right now with Gunjan and Vini (Shilpa is gonna move in in the next two months), and things are going fine :)

This is what has been going on in my LIFE :)

And I can't wait to get home next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment