Thursday, June 11, 2009

The one where it all begins!

Hello! Let's start with a formal introduction. I'm Pavithra Joshi, born and brought up in Mysore. I'm 21, and about to write my exams of my final semester in engineering (they start tomorrow!!). With just one fortnight to go for me to move out of my hometown, I felt the need to share with the world some important events that have transpired in my life. This blog is about all those unforgettable moments spent at 'home', all those people who've made life so much fun and my journey from being a kid who never used to stay at home much to a grown up who's very much gonna miss being at home!

So here goes..

(Btw I dedicate this first entry to Ashwij :) he's the one who first suggested the idea, saying 'your life is so interesting, people would love to read about it'! I hope I don't let you down.)

2 comments:

  1. don't expect my blog to be as good as yours :( and fyi i've hyper-linked you too! :)

    ReplyDelete