Saturday, June 20, 2009

What am I feeling?

Seems like it all happened barely a month ago. I still clearly remember going early, meeting up friends and making fun of this short guy who was talking crap on stage! Then began an indescribable journey, with lots of highs and lows. And today, all of a sudden, IT'S ALL OVER! Here I am sitting at home, having completed my final project demo. I'm the type of person who very easily gets nostalgic, and surprisingly, today, I'm feeling NOTHING! Above all this, I'm supposed to be moving out in one week! I've started meeting people who I HAVE to meet before leaving, I've started making a list of things to be taken with me, and it's just not hitting me that I've to go to an alien land, make friends all over again, and survive!

No comments:

Post a Comment